Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Caroline!


My Dearest Caroline,

Merry Christmas my little angel. I pray that you are having fun and enjoying your day. Today is Christmas, it is the day of our Savior's birth. If you were home right now, we would be reading Luke 2 in the Bible. We would have already opened all of your presents from Mommy and Daddy. We would have already played with all the goodies that Santa brought you. I'm sure Peaches, Peanut, and Coco would be making a huge mess with all the wrapping paper! We would be getting ready to go to Aunt Christi's house to spend the rest of the day with Aunt Christi, Uncle Stan, Savannah, Nana, and Pepaw. I'm sure you would look stunning in your beautiful Christmas dress. As soon as we get there, we would look at all of Savannah's presents and then would nestle by the fire as we get prepared to eat our Christmas feast. Nana sure worked hard to make all of our favorite dishes. I wonder what will be yours. Will it be mashed potatoes? Or will it be cornbread dressing? I can't wait to see what you decide!

My sweet angel, unfortunately, we are not together today. I want you to know that we love you so much! Our hearts ache for you and we desperately want you home with us. You are so very loved. Today, you will wake up and get a nice warm bottle and bananas for breakfast. I'm sure your foster mom and dad are preparing a special meal for tonight. I'm almost postive that you will get to taste it! As you get ready to go to sleep tonight, please dream of your daddy and me. We will be dreamimg of you and our Christmas next year. Next year, we will have an amazing Christmas together. I'm so sorry that I was not able to call you today to wish you a Merry Christmas and to tell you how much I love you. I tried, but the phone lines weren't working. My sweet baby, I'm telling you now...I love you and your daddy loves you. You are the most special gift and promise that God has given us. Please remember our voices and hugs. We will be together soon. We have so many people bombarding Heaven's gates with prayers for you. Hold on tight, Mommy and Daddy will be there soon.

We love you, Caroline!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

5 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Bethany---your post brought a tear to my eye. Next year, this will be a distant memory and you will be having the best Christmas of your life.

Christy Todd said...

She is so beautiful. I know God is going to reward both you and Tim for being so patient and trusting Him.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your blog and your family. From Aragón.

http://daroca-lorien.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Bethany,

Praying for your big out. Once you get that call, she'll be home before you know it. You have a great attitude. This is a hard time, but you are SO close!

Stephanie said...

Sighing...because I check this ALL the time waiting for your big OUT! I hope you are doing okay. Sometimes, the end is the hardest, and just when you think you can't take one more second of this wait, you get that call. Hang in there, chica! You are so close...