Saturday, May 31, 2008

Monkey Toes...The Cutest Shoes on the market!!!

They are just the CUTEST things on the market for little ones! I am now offering for a very limited time a great deal on the cutest shoes and socks for boys AND girls! Monkey Toes are handpainted shoes that comes in tennis shoes and mary janes. Suri Cruise wore hers on the Oprah Show!

The tennis shoes will be $20 and the mary janes will be $21. If you are interested, please email me at ccldtrose@yahoo.com or leave me a comment in the comment section with your contact information. I will be placing an order on these this week! Don't miss your opportunity for your little one to be the "cutest" on the street!

Check out the choices at Monkey Toes. Which ones do you want??? **I am having difficulty adding the pictures of the choices, so be sure to check out the adorable pics on the website.

No comments: