Sunday, January 6, 2008

FUNDRAISER~Calling ALL people!!!

Alright people...I am going to promote my little business today. I have been making monogrammed burp cloths to sell to help offset some of our adoption costs. What does this have to do with you? I am now trying to "step it up" and sell even more to help with my cost of living in Guatemala. Our adoption is taking so long, Caroline is getting so big, and I can't stand to be away from her any longer. I am prayerfully considering moving down mid-February to stay with her. This is where you come into play. I am asking everyone to let EVERYONE know about my burp cloths for sale. I have TONS of ribbon choices and can monogram your burp cloth with initials or names. I also monogram bibs with initials, names, or the classic "worth the wait". I am also working on making "dipes and wipes" to sell. If you are interested, please either leave me a comment or feel free to email me at bethany.rose@eagleslanding.org or timgrose@hotmail.com . Here are some pictures of the college burp cloths and one of the "Worth the Wait" bibs that have been recently added to my collection. Thank you in advance for helping me out with this cause. I am just a mother who is desperately missing her daughter in Guatemala and trying to be with her as soon as I can.

Prices--
Burp Cloths-- 1 for $12.99
2 for $20.99
Bibs--$8
Onesies (9 months size available from Carter's 15-21 pounds)




University of Kentucky (classic and pink)
University of Georgia (classic and pink)
University of Alabama (classic and pink)
Georgia Tech and Auburn University

"Worth the Wait" bib (available in many colors)

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

You forgot to list the prices! I think I might need some of those (not those college teams, though. lol. I didn't see Ohio State on there!!
I need some baby presents and those would be perfect. I'll contact you!!

Daniel and Tina said...

We'll pass the word along. PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

Corey said...

Hey Bethany
I would love some university of miami and university of florida burp clothes!
2 of each!!