Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

I've been tagged by Corey!

1. I do not like leftovers! Can't stand them and almost will refuse to eat them! This is kind of tough since I don't cook and Tim's the family chef!

2. I worked in a Tyson Chicken Barn (for fun and without pay)! Needless to say, I didn't eat chicken for quite some time!

3. I gave up soft drinks in high school for a New Year's resolution. It's the only one that I have actually kept.

4. I went scuba diving with the sharks in their natural habitat in the Bahamas. I'm not sure if it's weird, but it was totally cool!

5. I get motion sickness even when I am driving the car. So, it's kind of weird that I scuba dive, love roller coasters, and frequently fly!

6. I am terrified of drowning (I'm an awesome swimmer and diver and have been doing it all my life), but waterparks completely FREAK me out! I AVOID them at ALL costs! I am scared that I am going to drown going down the slides! A couple of years ago, my family wanted to go to Busch Garden's WaterPark in Tampa. I was NOT looking forward to it, but was called a "chicken". I AM NOT A CHICKEN!!! I went down one of the slides and came out the other end completely in tears and shaking! I was so freaked out that I almost stopped breathing! My family felt pretty bad!

7. I am obsessed with getting the gross eye junk out of my dogs' eyes! It drives me nuts to see it and I chase them around the house until it's gone!

Alright, I'm now tagging...Ruthanne and Jessica I know that it is only two people, but I don't know anyone else that hasn't been tagged! :)

No comments: