Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog Break

I am leaving in the morning to go to my mom's house for a week. :) I will not be able to take my devoted computer as it has reached its final resting place (the graveyard). Unfortunately, Murphy's Law struck and Tim's computer is now in the ICU. I am on one of Tim's work computers now, so it looks like I will be fighting the crowds on Black Friday for a laptop.

I will not be checking my email or blogging for a week, so I want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! Be sure to eat LOTS of turkey, dressing, and the fixins'. Yummy!

When I return, I can't wait to show you all the new pics of Caroline's NEW outfits. Super cute!!

Have a great Thanksgiving and I'll chat with you in a week. :)

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I had a similar situation to you last week—my mac broke and now I am working off a laptop.

Hope you have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

ohhh im soooo glad you have a blog....thanks for telling me!! i have one too!!