Saturday, February 2, 2008

PGN progress...Please keep praying!!!!

Tick tock, tick tock...fingers drumming on the desk...pacing back and forth waiting on THE phone call...updating the outlook inbox every minute...WAITING...

We should be getting really good at waiting. We are now approaching "the day". Tim called to check on our case this week and we are still on the 2nd reviewer's desk. That's good, that means no kick outs. We are keeping track on all the PGN outs and supposedly they are signing off on December 10-14th submits. Laura (in PGN) told Tim to call back next week and we should know something more.

We are sitting on pins and needles as we wait to call on Thursday. PLEASE keep praying that we hear GREAT news, the BEST news next week. I think it's even more nerve wrecking knowing that we are in the final leg of the race. Do we have enough stamina to finish? YOU BET! Do we have enough faith to know that we are almost there? YOU BET! Do we need your prayers now more than ever? ABSOLUTELY!

P.S....Tim is embarrassed that I put on the last post that I do not cook. Actually, I do cook, not very often and not very good. I'm not blessed with that talent and Tim is such an amazing cook and baker. I'm fortunate that he loves to cook and is so good at it! But, I still don't do leftovers!!! :)

4 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Still praying......

I can't wait til Thursday!!

Becky Scott said...

Great news! I thought I had already told you though that Laura said to call back next week?? Did I forget to tell you that?? Sorry if I did. ;-(

jeck said...

Praying for Great news soon!!!!

Becky Scott said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! :)