Monday, October 20, 2008

Let's Go Krogering...




Since I have been staying at home, I have been more motivated to save more money using coupons and looking for great deals. I recently joined some online coupon websites and committed to this new journey. Today, Caroline and I went to Kroger to get some deals and I just had to share them! I got to the cash register and my total was $142. I swiped my Kroger Plus Card and the total went down to $136. I was a little bummed because I knew that I had saved more than $6. I looked down to give my coupons to the cashier when she said, "Oh my goodness! You just knocked your total to almost half!" After my Plus Card and my coupons, my total was $78. Take a look at my deals!!! I bought 6 packs of chicken breasts, 4 pizza rolls, 3 packs of carrots, 4 hamburger helpers, fruit (fresh and canned), 2 gallons of milk, kleenex, halloween candy, crackers, 5 packs of Goldfish crackers, et...! I ended up getting my frozen veggies for free and my pizza rolls for 30 cents! I'm still in shock!!!! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is so funny, because I tried the SAME thing at our Kroger today, except my downloaded coupons didn't work!!! I told my husband that I give up, and he told me to try again. So, funny that I read your blog and am inspired that it actually works. Fun to save money, isn't it? Good job!