Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's a Dippin' Good Time!


It's college football time and around my house, EVERYTHING stops! You can almost guarantee that Tim is on the couch or pacing back and forth from TV to TV to watch ALL the games. :) I was perusing some of my favorite blogs and saw this awesome post. BooMama has posted some of her favorite dip recipes and with some help from Mr. Linky, her readers did too! So, grab a bag of chips and start munching!!! Tim is going to LOVE this college football season....

1 comment:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

So funny that I LVOE Friday night Lights, but I can't stand football, I always love my birthdya becasue it means the end of football, and thankgoodness they moved the superbowl so it quit landing on my birthday weekend. I think college football would be better since they try harder and don't get paid to much. Did you see cute sweet little Matt from Friday night Lights is in a movie (also on one greys anatomy).