Thursday, August 9, 2007

God Chose Us! Wow!!!

First of all, just let me say that school is back in session! What a whirlwind I've been experiencing this last week! I've truly enjoyed every bit of it! God has blessed me with another amazing class this year. I love waking up in the morning to see what new adventures I will have in store for me.
After school, I finally sat down to catch my breath and I glanced up...what did I see??? It was my little miracle child! I have Caroline's picture sitting on my desk, but I rarely get a chance to just "look" at it. Today, as I sat staring in her eyes, my heart filled up with emotion. Tears came to my eyes as I just stared into her big eyes. I am still amazed at how God chose her to be ours! Before all of our fertility issues, she was already chosen! I was talking with a parent today about Caroline and I said that "she was my story...she was my chosen one." I still can't get over the fact that God chose US to be HER parents! Wow! What an incredible thought!

No comments: