Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hello again from Guatemala

We made it down here on Saturday and we are just soaking Caroline up! At 3:00, we headed down to the lobby to wait "patiently" for Ulyssa and Caroline. As soon as we saw her, I made a squeal and bee-lined to my baby. She immediately recognized me and my voice! It totally made my day! I grabbed her up and began kissing her little face. She has gotten so big! She weighs in at 17 pounds and 26.38 inches long. She barely fits in her new clothes we brought. I'm so glad that we brought down two sizes (3 suitcases) for her. I'll be bringing an entire suitcase full of clothes back home.
She still doesn't like to nap for a long time, but does take little power naps. She's a great sleeper at night, only waking up one time around 3AM for a bottle. She is then ready to get up around 6 or 7. She's still so HAPPY! Caroline is so easy going and rarely cries! She loves to smile and has started laughing a little bit. Yesterday, she was laughing and then started mimicking my laugh. It was ADORABLE!!!
Okay...enough typing, I know what you really want...PICTURES!!!


Arrival day! I'm so glad to be back with my mommy!

Hey Daddy! I miss you!

Thanks Mommy and Daddy for my new bumbo seat! I love it!

Peek-a-Boo! I see you!

Mr. Rabbit...where have you been?

1 comment:

Becky Scott said...

She's so darn cute!! Give her a ton of kisses from me!