Friday, December 11, 2009

Cute Idea for Gifts!

Picture: Beach Brights

Wow! Two posts in a week! I must be getting back to my old self! LOL! Anyway, I saw this idea on Living with Lindsay and fell in love with it! After my tennis match yesterday, I ran to Hobby Lobby to pick up the Wilton cookie mold sheet. Then, Caroline and I sat at the kitchen table last night and attempted to peel off the wrappers of crayons. We even got Tim involved! Note to self...if I go back to teaching and my students peel the paper off, APPLAUD them! I used to get so irritated with students who would peel the paper off, but NOT anymore! Wow, hard work!


I ran out of cooking spray, so I have to buy some before we bake them. But won't this be a precious gift to add to Caroline's goody bags for her classroom?

1 comment:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

i love your santa photo! Those do look like fun, I also get irritated if the paper gets peeled. Cute bow post too, I'm a very conservative hair clip person typically but I must say have been making more and finally get a hotter hot glue gun, much much better.