Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bugz Musical at School

Before the performance...we were 'saving' our seats! Isn't she just the cutest little firefly?




Push play on the video

Caroline had her spring musical at school, Bugz. It was so cute! The little ones were dressed up as fireflies and came in midway. She was so funny! She saw me and immediately said, "There's my mommy!" to her little neighbor. But, when she saw my sister and Savannah, it was all over! She kept yelling "Issy!! Issy! Savannah!!" It was so cute! It was definitely the cutest musical I've seen and the background was awesome! Can you believe those flowers were made out of paper? Her school is so creative and they LOVE their jobs! If you are looking for a great preschool, let me know and I'll send you the information! :) This is the first time that I have been able to download a video on my blog, so I am super excited and I hope you guys enjoy it!

2 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

arent' they cute! I can't watcht he video with my connection but still it sounded wonderful!

Debbie said...

Hey! Very cute blog!!

As a preschool teacher for 10 years, I can tell you that MOST of us preschool teachers love their job.

I can't imagine ever doing something else. It is truly one of the most rewarding jobs on the planet.

Now, another quick question/comment--I need to see the most awesome background and flowers, so I can pass it along to my music teacher friends! (You blogged about them, but you didn't post pictures of them!!!)

:)