Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Time.....how you punish me!






No, the title of the post has nothing to do with me! It's all about HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH! Since moving to Atlanta, Tim has always wanted to go to Chastain Park and hear Hootie. But, for some reason, we didn't and now we just can't afford it after our adoption. Last week, I was talking with a friend and she mentioned that she had table seats for the Hootie Concert. I was so excited for her that she said she had two extra seats, would I like to go??? OF COURSE! I called Tim and he couldn't believe his ears! So, last Friday night, we sent Caroline to my sister's house and had a date night. The concert was AMAZING! We were so close to the stage that we could see the sweat! And goodness knows...they don't call it Hotlanta for no reason! The park is set up where you can "buy" table seats on the floor. It's known for bringing your candles, fancy dinners/desserts and wine. Hootie put on such a great show! We didn't want it to end! If you ever have the chance of seeing them live...go to it! Tim and I have been jamming to Hootie nonstop and little Caroline is really getting into his music as well!

2 comments:

Nancy and Isaac McGee said...

I love all the pics you've posted, they are all great and Caroline is as beautiful as ever.
Isaac still isn't really talking alot either but no biggie. I hear once they start we will wish they would hush for a minute. He did finally start walking a few weeks ago though.

Ruthanne said...

That looks like a BLAST! Why no Hootie on your music list? lol