Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just a few paper towels


Inspired by Kelly at I Love Publix, I made a run to Publix for a few essential items. ;) I ordered the Target Bounty Paper Towel coupons off of Ebay and patiently waited for them to arrive. My goal was to get my paper towels for free, plus a few other things.
20- Bounty Paper Towel- $1.25 each (20- $.50 TQ and 20- $.25 MQ doubled)= $5.00
1- Milk- $2.25 (no coupon)
2- Bush's Baked Beans- $1.15 each ($1.00/2 MQ)= $1.29
30- Kool Aids- $.20 each (no coupon)= $6.00
3- Publix Sugar- $.85 each (3- $2.00 wyb 10 Kool aid)= free plus overage
2- Raid- $3.89 each (2- $2.00 PQ and 2- $2.00 MQ)= free plus overage
4- Dan-o-nino Yogurt- $1.00 each (4- $1.00 MQ)= free
5- Reach Floss- $1.49 each (5- $.50 MQ doubled and 5- $1.00 PQ)= free plus overage
5- Apple & Eve Juice- $1.39 each (5- $.50 MQ doubled and 5- $1.00 PQ)= free plus overage
Used $5.00/$25.00 competitor coupon
Total: $83.74
Total after coupons: $2.66 ($.27 before tax)
It's a shame that we have to pay tax! hahahaha! Seriously, if you haven't checked out I Love Publix, shame on you! I head over there every day for my daily Publix inspiration. It's amazing how many items she can buy for such little money. As a matter of fact due to her awe inspiring posts on pork and charcoal, I was able to figure out my own charcoal deal that I am going to be able to use here in my area. Thanks Kelly!

3 comments:

Leah and Maya said...

I am just so jealous, why of why cant we have these stores, I owuld love to play these games of getting things for free. Nice job anyway, maybe someday I can play along.

Debbie said...

Good lord woman!

That is some bounty!!!! Ha! Ha!

I cannot believe the amount of paper towels you bought. I'm sure the cashier LOVED seeing you in line! ;)

I've never been to that website; is it better than the respective CVS one?

I finally de-subscribed to the CVS one because I was never using it.

But, some of the deals you posted I had not heard of it....of course, I'm not sure I've even looked at Pub's deal this week since we went out of town...

Thanks for always inspiring me!

LA girl said...

I must have missed this post. Man, I'm salivating over those Bounty paper towels (oh wait, I have those in my stockpile too)! LOL.

I love Publix.