Friday, July 24, 2009

Some of my Upcoming Shopping List at Publix

I realize that I have been a bit behind on posting my Publix grocery list for a few weeks. My life has been a bit crazy with LOTS of tennis (not that I am complaining!). Here are a few things that I will be buying:

*I Can't Believe It's Not Butter $1.45
-$.75 MQ from “Family is It’s Own Reward” booklet (makes it .69¢ ea)
-$1.25 off I can’t Believe Spread RP 6/28

*Smucker’s Preserves, Jelly or Jam, 12.75-18 oz, at $1.57
-.35/1 Smucker’s Low Sugar or Sugar Free RP 5/03 (makes it .86¢ ea)

*Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix, at $.85
-.35/1 Pillsbury Reduced Sugar Cake or Frosting RP 5/17 (makes it .14¢ ea)

*Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna in Water, 4 pk, at $2.00
-$1/2 off any Bumble Bee Products printable (becoming a fan on facebook required to print) (makes it $1.49 ea)

*Alexia Natural Crunchy Snacks, 4.5-5 oz bag, at $1.45
-$1 off Alexia Snacks SS 6/14
-AND....75/2 Alexia Snacks printable (Target)

*Chiquita Bananas .49¢ lb

*Persian Limes .12¢ ea

*Kiwi Fruit .25¢ ea

Tim will be very excited to know that we will now have jelly/jam in the house. We ran out a long time ago and now that I am couponing, I refused to buy it until it went on sale. Last week, Tim had given up on me and bought the cheapest that Kroger had in the store! Hehehehe. Now to his surprise, we will be getting the name brand! I also LOVE the butter spray. It's so easy to spray on toast and potatoes and Caroline really likes the taste. Kiwi is super cheap, so I will be buying several to give her more of a variety in her fruit. Also, the cake mix is a great price, so we will be stocking up on this too. Tim is an awesome baker, so we keep lots of this on hand. In order to keep my OOP to a minimum, I will also be throwing in bandaids, reach dental floss and more juice.

No comments: