Monday, January 25, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe


I tried this dip several months ago at a tennis match and fell IN LOVE with it! Now, I'm not a huge fan of buffalo chicken, but this was YUMMY! This recipe was very easy and basically foolproof! My hubby couldn't keep going back to the dish! :) I'll be making it again for some upcoming tennis matches and Superbowl Sunday parties.

Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
8oz package cream cheese softened
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup Frank's RedHot sauce
2 lb chicken breast (you can use canned chicken for easier prep)
1/2 cup cheddar or mozzarella shredded cheese
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (I left this out and substitued for cheddar cheese)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir cream cheese until smooth. Mix all ingredients, except cheddar cheese. Stir. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of mixture. Bake for 20 minutes.

I served this with Ruffles chips but it would be yummy with tortilla chips, fritos and cut up veggies. I also didn't have enough canned chicken so I opted for fresh chicken breasts. I boiled it with cayenne pepper until cooked. Shredded and then combined it with the other ingredients.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey! I make a version of this all the time, and you're right. It is awesome, and you just can't quit eating it!

Glad you discovered it! :)