Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FREE Rotel!

This week at Kroger, they are having their Mega Event Sale. I LOVE this sale, but since Publix has stolen back my heart with the Knox Coupons, I will only shop at Kroger for the FREE stuff. Also, we are in dip mode around here (hey, it's close to the Superbowl) and we love Rotel Cheese Dip, but it can get very expensive with the rotel and velveeta.

Good news....Rotel is FREE this week at Kroger. It supposedly is around 39 cents, so use the $.30 MQ from this past Sunday's SmartSource (SS) and get FREE rotel! I will be MAJORLY stockpiling this little gem as it is very versatile. It also goes great in Chili! I will post another dip recipe using Rotel and Cream Cheese later this week. By the way, use the $1.00 MQ on Philly Cream Cheese and get it FREE this week at Kroger! Now, we are talking!!!!

No comments: