Thursday, November 29, 2007

No News for Today :(

I just got off the phone with our facilitator and we still don't know anything. He did say that one of his cases was kicked out (it was not one of the original two), but he doesn't have any information on our case. I have to call back tomorrow afternoon to find out if we are coming out. I suppose that actually no news is good news right now. I prayed for an OUT, but was not willing to accept any bad news. I didn't get bad news, but didn't get the information I was looking for. Please keep praying for Caroline to be released tomorrow. I have accepted the fact that Christmas is not happening, but I cannot and will not accept a kick out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Cindy's sister Sherry's group finally got their referrals from China, Marc and Sherry's was the only packet sent to the wrong agency. They had to wait one day longer than the others. I pray
that for you and Tim, it is truly just one more night.
Something interesting did happen today. I have not talked about your adoption with my mom since grandparent's day but today she called me. She said that all day she could not stop thinking about you and Caroline and she had been praying for you throughout the day. He is moving...may He move you ever closer tomorrow.

Becky Scott said...

I've been on pins and needles all day. I was hoping for great news for you!!! You better post as soon as you hear something or call me!!! I'll be listening for either laughing or screaming! ;)