Sunday, May 24, 2009

A New Favorite Blog...I Love Publix

I would like to introduce one of my newest favorite money saving blogs...I love Publix! I have been following this blog for a bit and have decided to add it to my blog roll. She is so inspiring with all of her Publix deals that she finds. I love how she takes pictures of her purchases and details them for her readers. Already this morning, she has motivated me to take more advantage of sales at Publix. What's also cool about this blog is that she is also an adoptive parent! Go check out this blog and let it serve as a motivation for you... I have no excuses. Do you?

1 comment:

starbucksgirl said...

Hey, that's so fun that you like my new blog. :) I didn't even know that you had found the new blog since I moved it.

I enjoyed reading your blog this morning and I love the post of Caroline in the "BBQ with friends" section. She is so cute with those pigtails. I just want to eat her up.