Monday, May 18, 2009

Publix Shopping Trip

It's been quite a long time since I posted a picture and shopping trip experience. I went to Publix today and had a successful trip.

OOP: $3.19
Saved: $82.44

I had lots of MQ's, competitor Q's, and store Q's. I would have been $2.00 less, but they didn't accept one of my Q's for the baby wipes. I didn't need them and they weren't on sale, but I had a competitor Q and a MQ to make them free. Since the competitor Q was rejected, I paid $2.00 for them. Not a horrible price, but definitely not rock bottom. I also got Lipton Organic Green Tea to make Tutti's Iced Green Tea Lemonade. These weren't on sale either, but they were on Advantage Buy and I had a coupon for $1.00/2.

2 comments:

Over-Caffeinated said...

I am so in awe of you! I have gone to Southern Savers and I have clipped every coupon known to man, but I CANNOT come out of Publix under 150 and that is ROCK bottom for me! Am I just buying too much stuff that "we have to have" or what???? I swear, I just get overwhelmed when I try to figure out how to save more.

I probably shouldn't mention that I spent $390 at Costco today stocking up on all our summer staples (you know, snacks for the pool, camp supplies, etc.) :( Yikes!

Becky Scott said...

Over-caffeinated, you sound like me! ;)

Bethany - what in the world are you going to do with all that butter? LOL