Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Perfect Embassy Outfit?? NOT!

Over Labor Day weekend, I purchased the most beautiful dress for Caroline. I bought a "big" size, so that she would be able to wear it later. This dress was going to be the most perfect dress...the one to go to the US Embassy. For some reason, I was a little worried that it might not fit her, so I put it in my carry-on bag and took it with me to Guatemala. I was completely right to be worried...I tried it on and it fit her! There's no way that she's going to have enough room to grow into it! So...I'm going to put it on Ebay to sell. I guess that means I get to go shopping!!! I'm sure Tim's going to love that! Enjoy the pics!

The dress is perfect!
I know...I look adorable!
What do you mean I can't keep it??????
I think I'm going to cry!
A new dress?? YEA!!!

3 comments:

Becky Scott said...

Don't you dare put that dress on EBAY!! What size is it? How much do you want for it?

Katie said...

She looks beautiful in that dress !!!!1

Anonymous said...

so cute!
Her smile is just so precious :)