Friday, October 9, 2009

Looks like a slow week at Publix

Am I the only one that thinks this week at Publix is a slow week for awesome sales? I do plan on buying a few things that are a great deal, but overall...not such a great week. This is my buy list:
  • Luigi's Real Italian Ice- After coupons= $.50
  • Betty Crocker Potatoes- After coupons= FREE (internet Q's) Don't forget to use your Q for a free Publix reusable bag wyb 2 products from General Mills (expires 10/11)
  • Swanson Broth- After coupons= About $.90
  • Knorr Sides- After coupons= Free+++ (I only have one Q)
  • Red Baron Pizza-After coupons= $1.90

So, not a great week, but it will help add to my stockpile. Since there aren't really any moneymakers out there, my total will be higher than usual. I'll just buy a couple boxes of the Luigi's, about 6 potatoes, 1 or 2 broth, 1 Knorr side, and 1 pizza.

What do you see at Publix that interests you?

3 comments:

Natasha said...

My list looks just like yours! Bummer...

Unknown said...

just found your blog and wanted to say hello and go cats! and your daughter is gorgeous :)

Tammy said...

I love the way you posted these...then, i can see if I missed anything! My list looks the same. I am buying the organic milk...with a coupon. Organic stuff is never on sale so I was excited abou that. I plan on getting a couple dole fruit for my girls! I think they're BOGO and have coupons. How do you get six coupons of potatoes? It'll only let me do a couple.

You are great motivation...thanks for sharing your couponing talents! It saves my family so much money...and it has become a fun, new hobby!