Thursday, June 24, 2010

Potato Salad Recipe--Super EASY!

I'm not entirely sure where I found this recipe, but it is super yummy! A few days ago, I bought a bag of potatoes on Manager's Special at Kroger. I thought that I had a few days to cook them, but when I got them home, I realized they needed to be peeled. Yuck! So, now I needed to come up with a recipe ASAP. I have to admit, I am a huge fan of buying potato salad already made in the deli section for pure convenience. The end result was great and the taste was awesome!

Potato Salad Recipe
3 pounds of potatoes, cooked until just tender, peeled and cubed
6 hard boiled eggs, cooked and coarsely chopped
1/4-1/2 cup of red onion, chopped
3/4 cup mayonnaise (little more or less depending on preference)
1-2 tbs mustard
salt
pepper
Combine potatoes, eggs, and onions. Stir in mayonnaise and mustard until you have the consistency/taste you desire. Use salt and pepper to taste.
If only I had someone to peel those potatoes, this recipe would have been perfect! This recipe was super easy and relatively quick (after the potatoes and eggs cooled). I made it late one night and then placed it in the fridge overnight to help the flavors come together. We ate on it for several days!

1 comment:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I always love to ehar of easy good recipes! check out my blog to see what I did with some idea's off your blog.