Saturday, November 8, 2008

Coupon Tip

You don't necessarily have to print all your coupons out as soon as they come out! I just realized that when you print them, it seems to have an expiration date one month from when you print. However, I don't know how it works when it gets closer to the end of the month. Anyone know?

Also, Kroger in the Atlanta area is still having their mega ten sale. If you missed out last week, print out your coupons and go shopping! I am going to take advantage of some more goodies this week. My personal goal is to not spend more than $30 for the entire week. We shall see if it happens!

Publix is having a sale on the Pillsbury Flavors (think appetizers) buy one get one free. I have found many $1 off coupons on the websites. I'm going to try some out. They sound yummy!

The Green Giant vegetable steamers that I picked up at WalMart last week were YUMMY! Caroline devoured her broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots! Only one gram of fat! Try some, but don't forget your coupons! With your coupons, they were only 27 cents!

No comments: