Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Incredible Deal of the Day...Part 1


I had to go to Target today to pick up Caroline's pictures that we had taken on Halloween. While I was there, I needed to get some coffee. They were having a buy 3 and get a $5 gift card. I had a coupon for $2/1. I was browsing down the candy aisle and lo and behold....STARBUCK'S CANDY BARS! A few weeks ago, I read about another person's deal where she got them for free! We ran back to the car and got our coupons.

Here's the INCREDIBLE DEAL....

3 bags of Dunkin Donut Coffee-$5.99 each= $17.97
16 Starbuck's Candy Bars--on sale for 64 cents= $10.24

Total...$28.21

I paid...$10.98 with tax and got a $5 gift card for later!!
I had 16 coupons for $1/1 any Starbuck's Candy. They gave me the candy bars and the overage money went towards my coffee bags! I kept checking my back to see if they were coming after me! Talk about a GREAT DEAL!!!

Funny part...I HATE chocolate!!

No comments: