Sunday, April 12, 2009

Painting Eggs, Snacks, and Egg Sun Catchers...

Ruth and Caroline
This was a super sweet picture, but my camera was not fast enough :(. They were so excited to see each other, they hugged! Aww, sweet friends!

Don't you just love this smile!
Watercoloring an egg

Torbin pausing to give me a smile

Isabel showing off her beautiful masterpiece!

I love Thomas' concentration!
Tutti and Ruth

On Wednesday, we went to Tutti's house for crafts. She had some awesome activities planned for the kids. Each parent was in charge of a station. As you can tell from my pictures, I was in manning the watercolors. The children got to enjoy watercoloring, making fabulous sun catchers with sequins and ribbons, eating whole wheat biscuits and jam, and practicing fine motor skills. Great job Tutti!!

No comments: