Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break Update!

We are on spring break this week and we have had TONS of fun! We had an activity planned for each day of the week with our friends. Look for pictures later today!

I also went to the Farmer's Market and bought a TON of organic vegetables and fruits. We are going to try the organic diet. I'm not sure how this is going to fit in my budget of $40/week because I spent two weeks of grocery money last night. BUT...I do love the way my kitchen table looks like right now. (I haven't put them away just yet!) Stay tuned for a fresh picture...

We are running behind, so I will update more with pictures later. I think I may go to Ikea today and pick up some birthday presents for Caroline and some cheap glassware. However, with it being Easter weekend AND the end of spring break, there may be some major traffic. So, I may just go next week when no one (hahahaha...we live in Atlanta) is on the roads...

No comments: