Monday, April 27, 2009

What a week!

Crazy, crazy, crazy....describes our week. I'm not sure if we stopped! We have had Caroline's "Gotcha Day", her birthday, and then her family birthday party. Tim and I have been playing lots of tennis, so my grocery shopping trips have been minimal, hence the no cooking. :( I have been juggling tutoring schedules around sick kids or parents and had several appointments this week for new clients. CRAZY! On Saturday morning, I participated in a neighborhood yard sale with a friend and then came home to finish with Caroline's birthday party. (more to that story and pictures later) My stepdad is getting my garden ready for planting later today and my mom switched out Caroline's closet to her summer clothes. This was a huge help because now I can actually see what we are needing. My mom has been busy sewing all new outfits for Caroline, which are SO CUTE! She claims some of them are purely play clothes, but they are too cute to get dirty!

I am going to Publix later today to get the freebies and the penny item (bottled water). So, I plan on posting a picture. Last week, I went to Kroger and got a ton of great deals on meat. No picture though because it was such a hectic week.

Stay tuned for pictures!!!

1 comment:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Happy Birthday! and Happy Gotcha Day! a busy week of Happiness is good!