Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kroger Organic Shopping Trip

As I posted earlier, Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade is on sale at Kroger for $1.25. After the 75 cent coupon, final price is 50 cents. I went to get the yummy drinks but then came across some other fab deals.
4- Garden of Eatin Organic Tortilla Chips- $1.50 each (was $5.49)
4- Muir Glen Organic Salsa- $1.00 each
3- Green Mountain Organic Salsa- $1.00 each

I was so excited about these great deals! I have a desire to eat Organic, but I haven't made the financial commitment yet. But, with these great prices, who would want to eat the "other"?

2 comments:

Over-Caffeinated said...

Bethany,

First, I tried to get the Santa Cruz deal, but my Kroger did not have the Go Organic coupons... where do I find that?

Second, would you consider posting your shopping list for a week or two and where/how you decide what to buy? I would love to follow the thought process/planning that goes into your weekly shopping to see how I could adapt it to my life. I'm always amazed at how you know what to buy and how much $ you save.

Thanks!

Kelli Moore said...

Hey Bethany,

I went to Kroger today and spent $117, but saved over $70! For my novice self of coupons, I was quite proud! (Some of the expenses were indulgences on my part -- getting Twinkies for the kids since they remembered them from Guatemala, and buying a steamer thing so I can steam my veggies correctly)!