Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Walgreen's Shopping List and Huggies Little Swimmers

I have been asked to post my shopping lists for several weeks. I came across this deal this morning while flipping through the paper. It is not an "advertised" sale on the money blogs, but it is a good deal for me. Huggies Little Swimmers are on sale this week at Walgreen's for $6.99. In the 4/19 Smart Source (SS) insert, there was a $3.00/1 Q. So now it's a good deal. BUT...there is an even better deal to be had. Aquafresh toothpaste is $3.00. It is printing out a Register Reward (RR) for $3.00. You now get a free tube of toothpaste. In order to combine these deals into super deals for me, I will do the following:
Transaction #1:
1- Aquafresh Toothpaste- $3.00
Use: (1) printable coupon $1.00/1
Receive $3.00 RR
Transaction #2:
1- Huggies Little Swimmers- $6.99
1- Small filler item (piece of candy, etc..)
Use: (1) $3.00 Q
(1) $3.00 RR
I will now have paid around $4 for swim diapers and a tube of toothpaste. For my family, this is a great deal. We are getting low on toothpaste and Caroline is still in swim lessons, therefore going through a minimum of 5 swim diapers a week.
I hope this has helped some of my readers in some way...BUT....I am offering up some of the Huggies Little Swimmers Coupons to the first 5 readers that either email or leave me a comment expressing interest in using them. I will mail them out and you will get them before the sale is over. Happy swimming and brushing!

5 comments:

The Hardemans said...

Hey girl - could I get some huggies swim diaper coupons from you? We are gonna need a bunch for our vacation. Wondering - could I get them instead of you mailing them - since we are leaving on Friday? Thanks. Jamie

Bethany said...

Hey Jamie! I would be glad to give you some coupons. :) I will be in your area tomorrow morning because I have tennis match at Hidden Valley Park at 9:00 AM. If you want, you can swing by and get them. I'll call you tonight to make sure you got this message.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I did get the message. That's fine about getting them from you - how long will you be at Hidden Valley playing? I have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow - this will give me a reason to get started early. Thanks again.

Bethany said...

I will be there from 9:00 until I win (hopefully). I would say around 1 1/2 hours. If you can't meet me there, then I'll be home the rest of the day. :)

Anonymous said...

I can be there at 9:00 - or would it be better to be there later? I will see you there. Thanks Jamie