Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tiki Hut Umbrella- FREE at Rite Aid!



"Isn’t this cute???
If you hurry, you can score one of these adorable 6-ft. Hula Umbrella’s for FREE at Rite Aid through Tuesday, 6/23.
The Hula Umbrella is regularly $39.99 and has just been marked down to $29.99.
Use the $5/$25 Rite Aid printable along with this $25 off Hula Umbrella printable to snag yours at no cost."
We were down to one car this morning, so I wasn't able to go until around 5:00. I was so bummed when I saw another lady walk out of the store with hers when we pulled up. I blamed Tim (even though there was no reason...my car was getting new brake shoes) :) But, I quickly ran and snagged the last one. It is so cute! I can't wait to use it at the beach or overlooking Caroline's Redneck Pool!
Total OOP: $.34

No comments: