Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things to come...

Yes, I know it's late but I am still up. I just finished watching the most depressing shows...Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I love these shows, but tonight, I cried so hard that my shirt is soaking wet! Yuck! Anyway, I am one of those people who can't go to sleep after watching a really sad movie or even a scary one. I will dream about it and then wake up in a foul mood, just ask Tim!

Tomorrow, we have a busy day ahead of us. We must go to the post office to mail some goodies to Sarah, head over to the Phancy Pheasant, and go to Kroger. But, most importantly, we have to pick up Tim from the airport. He's been in Virginia all week for work and we just seem so lost without him.

I have been getting many questions regarding how I stick to my budget and how I plan for my shopping trips. I plan on trying to answer those questions tomorrow. I will hopefully leave you full of information and armed with new knowledge. If you have any questions, just leave them in the comment section or send me an email: ccldtrose@yahoo.com I will try my best to answer any and all questions. :)

No comments: