Friday, March 6, 2009

Frugal Friday...CVS

I had to burn $17 in ECB's in one day. For some reason, I forgot about them and then realized they were expiring on the same day that I found them. Lucky for me! I felt that I did decent with my unplanned shopping trip, but I definitely could have done better. I wish that I would have bought some garbage bags and some face soap, but oh, well. Still not a bad run...

Of course, I have lost my receipt, so I'm not sure how much I saved, but I know my grand total was....

OOP: 85 cents

The coupon machine at CVS printed out a $3 Q off the Playskool diapers (which were already on sale) and on the package was another $1 Q. The Johnson's and Johnson's lotion and bath wash was on sale for $3 and I had lots of $2 Q that were expiring the next day. The lighters are for projects and grilling, and the sweets are for our sanity! :)

I received $5 ECB towards my next purchase, which I will NOT forget about!

No comments: