Friday, March 13, 2009

Where oh where has Bethany gone? Where oh where can she be??

Yes, another long blog absence. I apologize to my faithful readers. No, we haven't fallen off the planet, we've just been super busy. I had a big party on Wednesday, a tennis match that night, a very unique meeting at Starbucks on Thursday, and a shopping date today. I have also been juggling more tutoring kids and still trying to find time to be a mom. Tomorrow, I will be attending Southern Savers Extreme Couponing 101 here in Atlanta and then off to a birthday party in the afternoon. On Sunday, I have my first official ALTA tennis match and then hopefully, life will resume to "normal".

Frugal Friday will be posted tomorrow with pics. This week wasn't a fabulous week for deals. I am not super impressed with next week at Publix either. I am looking to be inspired tomorrow. :)

Part 3 of "the story" is put on hold a bit. After writing parts 1 and 2, too many memories that I obviously haven't dealt are emerging. We have DVR at home and I have kept the Dateline NBC story on it since last January. I haven't been able to let go. Tim has been wanting to switch tv providers, but was afraid of how I would react with losing it. It's time. I need to heal and move on. So, we switched to Dish Network and said good bye to Teo.

On the homefront, we have been working (again) on potty training. I think this just might kill me! Forget international kidnapping charges...it's going to be potty training that is going to BREAK ME! More potty updates later...

I am exhausted but you can look forward to some great pictures tomorrow. I will also be sharing how I got to meet one of my blogging friends today in person! It was great! Pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

It was great to meet you too Bethany! Have fun tomorrow at the Southern Savers meeting. You will have to do a post about great money-saving tips that you learned there!