Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Year Ago....











I was looking in my picture files and was wondering what I was doing exactly one year ago today. Here is what I found... Without going into too much detail because you haven't heard Part 3 of "the story", these pictures were taken in my foster family's home in Guatemala. Yes, you read that right, in their home. I tracked my baby down, made a phone call, and went for a VERY SECRET visit. When we got there, I decided that I couldn't just hold her for an hour, I invited them (all of them) back to our house and they stayed with us for the night. It was exactly what I needed to help me keep fighting. It was the burst of energy that God gave me to let me know that He was still in charge of the situation. I will post more of the story at a later time.

No comments: