Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Target Deals and Kroger Trip

I went to Bath and Body Works today to pick up some goodies and then ventured to Target to get some cheap steak. BUT...I was sidetracked because Target had just marked their Christmas stuff to 75% off! I picked up some wrapping paper, tissue paper, a new pre-lit wreath and some decorations to go on it (leaf picks, ornament balls, and some pears). I also got my mom a new tree skirt and some giant bells for her mailbox. Definitely worth a trip!

I also went to Kroger to take advantage of some deals and expiring coupons. I spent $21 and got the following:
-1 bag of salad
-1 onion roll sandwich bag
-bananas
-5 Cottonelle Toilet Paper
-Cat food
-Cascade Dishwashing Detergent
-Bounce Dryer Sheets
-2 gallons of milk
-2 Herbal Essence Shampoo/Conditioner
-1 Pantene Shampoo
-1 Pantene Hairspray
-1 Cover Girl Foundation...(Far cry from my Christian Dior Foundation) but FREE...have no idea if I'm going to use it

Not bad, but was hoping to spend around $10. Great thing is that I don't have many groceries to buy for next week...no great deals at Publix or even CVS. I will be spending less than $15 for groceries next week. I am also stocked up on diapers, so it will be a cheap week.

No comments: