Saturday, August 22, 2009

Extreme Tennis Tournament

A group picture of my team after the tournament
The ever so focused Tim
Sheer determination
The Racquet Clap
Serve in action!
Thayer (my men's tennis partner) and Tim coaching from the side
Playing singles and waiting on my opponent to fetch the ball
Focus...focus...focus...
Me and the guys (minus Tim who was playing behind us)
When Tim is super focused, his tongue hangs out!
Last Saturday, we competed in an Extreme Tennis Tournament. WE WON!! This was my first official tournament win and I am still on cloud 9! My team was made up of 3 women and 4 men. The cool thing about Extreme Tennis is that it is similar to WTT. You can make substitutions and you can coach from the sidelines. We had an awesome time and we can't wait to go to the next one!!!

No comments: