Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's coming today!!!

Woohoo!! I am getting an early Christmas present from my mom and stepdad today. An upright freezer!!! How exciting, right?! Who would have thought that a freezer could make me jump for joy!!! Now, I'll be able to collect my frozen items that are sitting in my sister's freezer and bring them home! :) Last night I dropped off a few more items to store until today, but I was informed that the cookies and creme pie and the reese's pie might not be there tomorrow! LOL! (they came home with me....)

I'll post a picture when I get it all set up this afternoon!!! Yay!!!! It's a couponer's dream!!!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Yippee!!!! I am sure you will fill that freezer up fast!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great! We are looking to purchase a freezer soon. What kind and where did you get yours from?

Amber Jones

Bethany said...

Amber,

I went to Lowe's and bought a 13.7cu feet Frigidaire upright freezer. I also ordered a 10% coupon from Ebay to help save some money. :)

I just finished cleaning out the garage (yuck!) and I'm so excited to have it here in a few hours!!!

Debbie said...

Girl, I am SO JEALOUS! I so need some more freezer room! :)